Sunday 1 July 2007

Buzz for Pay Per Post

Why Do I Love Pay Per Post? Why? You ask. It’s the money of course. I know I have only joined PPP recently and have not earned any money yet. But from the buzz I have read and seen, I am going on full throttle after this post.

CHange The Flight Plan is of course where anything goes, even blogging for commercial purpose ie actively blogging for money.

If you think I am shallow, think again. You do know me, so stop making judgment on me .
Anyway, its money that makes the world go round. Ask any one. You need money to live to ear or eat to live. One cannot survive on principals alone. Just as those people crusading against corruption. Without money, they would be on the streets.

On CNN they are broadcasting a program focus on Russia. One after another, Russians talk about freedom, opportunity and stability. Its all about the money even in the former communist state.

So what is wrong about blogging for money? Blah, a former colleague of mine said. He can do that. He is single. His only worries centers on where he can get his next mug beer.

Being a journalist, there is always a person who is willing to fork out the bill. If he cannot get someone to pay, with his salary and no responsibility, he can still drink himself silly every night.

And me. Since becoming a home stay dad, I need to diversify my income. I worked part time on weekends and through my contacts, I write for magazines.

If you are still not convinced that being paid to blog is unethical. Think again. Many have been millions from the Internet. Some without doing anything at all. At least I am trying to do something. Kudos to Pay Per Post for letting me do it with some rewards.


ads on blogs

No comments: