Thursday 6 September 2007

Change The Flight Plan 9

SHAH ALAM: I am really in a dire need of a scanner. Thirty minutes after noon today (Sept 6) I was on the way to Sek Keb TTDI Jaya to sent my son.


As I was approaching the school, my better half saw a plane flying over the school. I looked to the left and saw the plane as it was it had its starboard wing just over the roof, at a height of about 500 feet AGL.

No time to whip out the good old camera. The plane passed over head and leveled out before going out of sight.

We waited at the school hoping for a second shot on the plane overflying the school but it did not return. I knew it was a RMAF plane but could not decided off-hand whether it was King Air or the twin-engine Cessna.

A quick check on my files confirmed that it was a twin-engine Cessna used for flight and navigator training and liaison flight. Similar to this one.

I can understand jets being flown acrobatically but can RMAF restrained its slow movers from doing such routines especially over schools?


-- Change The Flight Plan.

No comments: