Wednesday 9 May 2007

Idris Jala part II




It seems that my blog on Idris Jala blog have been viewed with interest within Malaysia Airlines.

It is unfortunate that no comments were made but at least I received an email from someone whom I had interacted when I was working with The Malay Mail..

I will not share his name but the email made me wonder what I posted was correct. But Idris remained quiet. However, upon checking my records, I do recall that his contract is up within this year.

Idris does not need to quit. He needs only to ensure that the three year contract is not renewed and he can go free, away from the maddening crowd.

If you think that he will be leaving Malaysia Airlines personnel in the lurch after what had happened in the last three years, do a recap. Idris is just a salaryman, highly paid of course but he is not Tajuddin Ranli.


He can and should walk away from this mess, with his head held up high. Many people thought they were expendable (Datuk Zulkifli, Tan Sri Rahim Noor, to name a few) and left their service with their reputation in tatters.

Idris had turned around Malaysia Airlines. He deserved better than what Chang Kong Choy placed on him

No comments: